Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 200g dried linguini
- 130g frozen peas, defrosted
- 50g watercress
- 50g parmesan (leave out to make vegan)
- 1 clove garlic
- 20g basil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 60ml olive oil
- 6 sping onions, finely chopped
- Toasted seeds to sprinkle
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions until al dente (usually a minute or two less than suggested) drain and reserve a ladle of cooking water.
- For the pesto, add all the ingredients, aside from the spring onions to a food processor and pulse until combined, you may need a touch more oil.
- Fold through the pasta, along with the spring onions and enough cooking water to make a silky coating. Serve immediately with some toasted seeds to top.
Recipe from Suze Morrison in conjunction with The Watercress Company.