Recipe by www.thatcherscider.co.uk
Elderflower and Lime are becoming increasingly popular flavours, tied in with the crisp appley flavour of Thatchers Katy, this makes the perfect summer refreshment.
- 700ml Thatchers Katy
- 100ml elderflower cordial
- Juice of 1 lime
- Crushed ice, to serve
- 2 green apples, thinly sliced
- 25ml Premium Gin (optional)
- Place cider, elderflower cordial, and lime juice in a jug and stir to combine.
- Fill 4 glasses with crushed ice, pour in cider mixture, top with apple slices, and serve.
- For an added twist, add a serve of Gin!