Recipe by Crespo Olives
PANCETTA CHICKEN WITH OLIVES & TOMATOES TRAYBAKE
This succulent Pancetta Chicken Traybake recipe is a dish the whole family will enjoy – with minimal washing up!
- 8 slices pancetta
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g vine-on cherry tomatoes, snipped into small bunches
- 100g Crespo Pitted Green Olives
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/Gas Mark 6.
- Wrap 2 slices of pancetta round the middle of each chicken breast. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side until golden, then transfer to a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Toss the tomatoes, olives and garlic in the remaining oil and add to the tray around the chicken.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes are softened.
- Great served with a green salad and new potatoes.