- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- 360g pack 4 giant frankfurters, thickly sliced
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 500g leeks, trimmed, washed and thickly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250ml chicken stock
- 125g cherry tomatoes
- 25g parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken until browned, transfer to a casserole dish. Mix in the frankfurters, beans, leeks, garlic and stock. Cover and bake for 35 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throughout. Stir in the parsley and serve.
Recipe by www.discovergreatveg.co.uk