Recipe by LoSalt
LEMON COD WITH OAT CRUMB AND SPINACH
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 3 shallots, finely chopped (approx 100g)
- 25g oats
- 1 tsp LoSalt
- 1 lemon
- 2 cod loins (approx 200g each)
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 200g spinach
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C / Gas Mark 6.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the shallots for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Add the oats and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the chives, LoSalt, lemon zest and juice of ½ a lemon. Season with black pepper.
- Press the oat mixture on top of the cod loins and place on the prepared tray. Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes of until the cod is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach in a large bowl with a splash of water, cover with clingfilm and microwave on high until just wilted.
- Divide between two plates and top with the cod and tomatoes.
- Serve with the remaining lemon cut into wedges.
Sprinkle to oat crumb on sea bass, haddock or dalmon instead of cod.