- 6 sheets fresh lasagne
- 260g bag spinach
- 350g tub tomato & basil pasta sauce
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- 2 medium eggs
- Cook the lasagne sheets in boiling water for 5 minutes until tender, drain.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach in a large bowl and cover with clingfilm, microwave for 2 minutes until just wilted, gently squeeze out some of the excess water. Heat the tomato sauce in a saucepan.
- To assemble, place 1 lasagne sheet on 2 plates, spoon over a third of sauce, then half the spinach, sprinkle with some cheese, repeat the layers finishing with sauce and cheese.
- Poach the eggs to your liking and place on top of the lasagne. Serve with a green salad.