Recipe by Great British Apples
BRAEBURN APPLE, CHILLI & PEA SPREAD ON SOURDOUGH
- 80g frozen peas
- 150g Braeburn skin-on apples, roughly diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (plus extra to drizzle on the toast)
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- Sliced sourdough or rye bread
- Blend the spread ingredients together in a food processor or bullet blender – you’ll be left with a rough textured spread.
- Toast the bread and spread thick amounts over the slices and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.