This bright smoothie with blackberry, mint and honey is full of flavour and equipped with all of the soothing and nourish benefits of milk kefir.
- 140ml milk kefir or almond milk
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 2 tsp runny honey
- 100g raw beetroot, roughly chopped or grated for low-power blenders
- 100g blackberries
- 60ml water
- Generous squeeze of lemon
- 5–6 mint leaves
- Put all of the ingredients into a powerful blender and blitz until smooth.
- To create a layered look, simply blitz the kefir or almond milk, oats, cashews and honey together before pouring into your glass. Rinse the blender before blitzing the beetroot, blackberries water, lemon and mint leaves together separately.
- Pour the vibrant mixture on top of the milk mixture and gently stir through.