- 170g of white meat from a brown crab
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- Juice of 2 limes, plus wedges to serve
- Pinch caster sugar
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 medium red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 really ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 corn tortillas
- Cooking spray oil
- 2 handfuls mixed salad leaves
1 Preheat the grill to medium-high. Put the onion in a bowl and cover with half the lime juice, the sugar and a pinch of salt. Set aside to soften.
2 Mix the crab meat with the spring onions and half the chilli. Season with black pepper and set aside.
3 Mash the avocado with the remaining lime juice, garlic and season, then stir in the rest of the chilli.
4 Spray each tortilla with oil, then place under the grill for a few minutes until crisp and golden. Put the toasted tortillas on 2 plates and top with the salad leaves, mashed avocado and crab meat. Drain the onion and add to the top, then serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Recipe by Love Seafood