Recipe by Crespo
Who doesn’t love digging into a bowl of gnocchi? Packed full of Mediterranean flavour, this recipe is full of goodness, and the perfect pick-me-up on a chilly evening. For a delicoous variation, you could try using spinach gnocchi, or even filled tortellini pasta.
GNOCCHI, OLIVE & TOMATO BAKE
- 500g pack gnocchi
- 2 tbsp tomato pesto
- 75g Crespo Pitted Black Olives, halved
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- 125g pack mozzarella, torn
- 25g ciabatta breadcrumbs
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/Gas Mark 7.
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and return to the pan. Add the pesto, olives, tomatoes and half the mozzarella and transfer to an ovenproof serving dish.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the oil and sprinkle over the gnocchi with the remaining mozzarella and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
For more recipes with gnocchi, click here