Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
- 4 Lamb chops
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 500g Mini/New Potatoes, washed but skins left on
- Vine tomatoes
For the chermoula:
- 50g watercress, chopped finely
- 1tbsp each coriander and parsley, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest & juice of a lemon
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Rub a little olive oil, salt and pepper into the potatoes, exactly as you would with a jacket potato. Pop them on a baking tray and cook in the oven for around 30mins. They should be soft in the middle with golden brown skins.
- While the potatoes cook, generously season each side of the lamb chops with salt & pepper. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan and cook the steaks for about 3 mins on each side. Or do them on the BBQ over high heat. Blister the tomatoes, vine left intact, in the same pan.
- For the chermoula, use a blender to combine all the ingredients together. Be sure to taste it as you can adjust the salt to suit. Serve as a dipping or drizzling sauce for both the lamb and potatoes!
Recipe by www.thewatercresscompany.com