- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 6 sausages
- Edible eyes
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4 and line a baking tray.
- Roll out the sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry and get an adult to cut 6 strips of the pastry widthways (each 1cm in width).
- Wrap each pastry piece around each sausage, trimming the end of the pastry if it’s a bit too long.
- Bake the sausages for 20 mins and then turn up the temperature to 220C/gas 7 and bake for another 5 mins. You’ll know the sausages are done when the pastry is golden brown and flaky.
- Use a small bit of honey stick the edible eyes on and serve!