Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 sheet ready to roll puff pastry
- 1 punnet strawberries, sliced
- 80g watercress, big stalks removed & chopped
- Fresh basil bunch, torn
- Juice & zest of a lemon
- 100g feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup honey
- 1tbsp Chilli flakes
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Unravel the sheet of pastry and gently score a border, around a finger’s width, on each edge.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the strawberries, most of the basil (keep a little bit back), watercress, lemon juice & zest and half of the feta. Arrange this mixture on the pastry before sprinkling with the remaining feta. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan over a gentle heat, combine the honey, chilli flakes, salt and a generous pinch of black pepper. Stir to combine and gently warm, so the honey is infused with the chilli flavour, be careful not to boil it. Remove from the heat after about 5 minutes and allow to cool.
- Once the tart is fully cooked, drizzle it with the spicy honey and top with the remaining basil leaves.