Recipe by Thatchers Cider
Pancakes and lemon are of course the perfect pairing. So why not add a zingy lemon twist to this year’s pancake mix with Thatchers new Cloudy Lemon Cider.
Cloudy Lemon is a naturally cloudy, 4% cider balanced with the zing of real lemons. The lightly sparkling cider uses refreshingly sweet dessert apples including Braeburn, Gala and Red Spur, giving it a crisp, sweet taste that’s finished with a zesty zing.
THATCHERS CLOUDY LEMON PANCAKE DRIZZLE
- Pancake mix of your choice
- 125g icing sugar
- 15ml Cloudy Lemon cider
- 1 lemon
- Blueberries or your choice of fresh fruit
- Create your pancakes, just how you like them, American fluffy style or crepes!
- Mix the icing sugar with the Cloudy Lemon and add a squeeze of lemon for extra zing.
- Drizzle over the pancakes.
- Top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
For another boozy pancake recipe – click here