Recipe by Rowse Honey
HONEY & PEANUT BUTTER BISCUITS
- 125g peanut butter
- 35g softened butter
- 50g (2 ½ tbsp) Rowse Clear Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g ground almonds
- 50g wholemeal flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda (sifted if any lumps)
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/Gas Mark 3½.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Use a wooden spoon to beat all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Take small tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls (if the mixture is too soft to roll then chill in the fridge for 20 minutes).
- Arrange the balls of dough on the baking sheets leaving at least 2cm gaps between each biscuit. Press each one lightly with a back of a fork to flatten slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until very pale golden-brown and firm at the edges but still soft in the middle. Leave to cool on the tray for 2-3 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.